We are so excited to have you come and share your talent with us. Here are a few things to know:
- The talent show will be in the Ballroom at Weber State Shepard Center.
- We will have a projector, screen, keyboard, and microphones available for your use– just let us know what you want to use, so that we can have it ready.
- All performances must follow all the guidelines in For the Strength of Youth, including modesty and dress standards.
- A practice run-through for the Talent Show will be held during lunch on Wednesday.
- Space in the the Talent Show is limited, and positions are given on a first-come, first-served basis. Once all the slots are full, submissions will automatically be added to the Open Mic portion of the evening.
Any additional information and details will be sent to you a few weeks before the conference.