Robert grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area of California, served his Mission in Phoenix Arizona, and went to school in Utah. He graduated from the University of Utah with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, and a Minor in Family Studies. He then continued his schooling at the same university to receive his Master’s Degree in Social Work. He has worked with LDS Family Services since 2007, starting in the Bountiful Utah Office, and now through the Virginia Office. He has been married to the girl of his dreams, Carrie, since 2003, and they have three wonderful children.
- The Happiness Training Plan: Using Talents to Increase Happiness
- Stress Management through Proper Self-Care
- Overcoming Self Doubt and Depression: How to Act for Yourself, Not Just Be Acted Upon
- Living In the World, but Not of the World: How to Make a Difference in the Fight Against Pornography
- Finding Meaning in Their Learning: Motivating the Unmotivated Student
- Flooding the Earth through Social Media
- The Myths of Mental Illness: Understanding Depression, Anxiety, and Other Common Mental Illness