Marlene Peterson is founder and President of Libraries of Hope, home of the Well-Educated Heart philosophy of learning and a Mother’s University. A strong believer in the power of stories, she has compiled over 60 volumes of stories from the golden age of children’s literature and has created a manual for beginning storytellers entitled Restoring the Art of Storytelling in the Home. She is a co-founder of Mothers of Influence. A graduate of BYU, she and her husband, Brent, have raised eight daughters and one son and currently reside in Appomattox, Virginia, where they are blissfully surrounded by the stories of history.
- Opening Keynote: Let Our Joys Be Known
- Come, We That Love the Lord: Teaching through the Arts in the New Come Follow Me Curriculum
- The Well-Educated Heart
- Sleeping Beauty and True Love's First Kiss
- Sandcastles, Diamonds, and Singing Songs of Joy
- The Art of Storytelling in the Home
- Please, Read me a Story!
- Learning By Heart