Kelly is a homeschooling mother to five beautiful daughters, three still at home; the oldest is serving a mission in Brazil, while the second is attending Southern Virginia University. She has homeschooled her children from the beginning and loves learning alongside her children while trying to provide them with the kind of education she wishes she had had. Tailoring an education for the individual needs of each child is her current challenge and joy. Kelly holds a BA in linguistics from BYU and recently completed her MA in TESOL with Cornerstone University. She teaches ballet as well as ESL, two other things she is passionate about. She and her husband, Scott, reside in Smithfield, North Carolina. Kelly has many hobbies and interests, including history, politics, music, chickens, and herbalism.
- Literary Time Travel in Home Education: Bringing History and Literature to Life
- Resources, Mentors and Support for your Homeschool
- Paving the Way: Unique Languages for a Peculiar People
- Speaking in Tongues- It’s Not Just for Missionaries!
- Beyond Babel: Exploring How Languages Change
- Solving the Curriculum Conundrum
- Raising LDS Scholars
- Pursuing Your Passion While Raising Your Family