As the mother of six and the mentor to hundreds of youth, Kathy has been homeschooling since before it was cool. Like you, she has felt the tremendous highs and lows as her children have self-educated and searched for their passions. For the last nine years she has had the opportunity of training parents to be mentors with the Leadership Education Mentoring Institute (LEMI), which specializes in the unique (and sometimes terrifying) teen years. In addition to being a trainer for LEMI, she also travels all over the country doing Unleashing Your Voice! public speaking and debate seminars and offers an online monthly webinar series called Mentoring the One. She provides one-on-one mentoring online for homeschooling success, finding mission, entrepreneurship, writing, public speaking, and life coaching.
- Unleashing Your Pen!
- Mining for Genius
- What in the World Is Going On?
- The Importance of Having Heroes
- Walking the Tightrope between Inspire and Require
- Seven Habits: Public Victory
- Uncommon Core
- Classical Education or Experience the Classics?
- Stand Up! Be Heard!
- Mentoring the One
- Heroes and Villains: Using the Classics to Learn How Not to Mess Up Your Life
- Much Ado About Awesome: Keys to Finding your Success