Kami Huntzinger lives in North Logan, Utah, with her husband and five children. She has been homeschooling for over twenty years. Each child has been a different and unique adventure, and that has been one of her favorite things about homeschooling. She and her family love to travel all over the world. They run Bees Brothers, a crazy science experiment that turned into a small honey business, in order to finance their hobbies. Kami has a degree in biology and chemistry and worked in science research before starting her family. She is serving as the LDSHE Youth Conference Director this year.
- Cool Science Lessons for Different Ages and Stages
- What Is a Multiplier and How Can I Become One?
- The Role of Family Work in Successful Homeschooling
- Boy World and Girl World
- Six Scriptures to Keep You from Strangling Your Children
- How to Start a Business (And Actually Make Money!)
- Using Your Head: How Your Brain Works and How To Use It Better
- Family Work
- The Strange and Marvelous World of Biology
- How to Start a Business (and Actually Make Money)
- So What Do I Do on Monday?
- Fieldnotes from a Disaster: Homeschooling in the Real World
- The Nuts and Bolts of Studying Science
- All Things Denote There is a God