Jessica Croker is a Registered Yoga Teacher and a Mindful Living Coach, teaching well-attended classes, seminars, and workshops since 2013. She hosts a weekly podcast called “The Seedpod-cast” to teach and inspire women that self-care isn’t selfish and that when we put ourselves first, we can actually think about ourselves less. Through her website, www.seedpod.yoga, she runs an interactive Unselfish Self-Care coaching program, helping people really internalize and apply her mindful approach to self-care. Jessica has been homeschooling her six children since the first one was born in 2000 and lives with her husband and children in Manassas, Virginia.
- Define Your JOY!
- The Flame of Clarity: Make Your Thoughts Work for You
- Find Your Spark: Embrace Who You Are
- Firebuilding 101: Discover What Feeds Your Soul
- Keep It Burning: The Power of Habits
- The Ins and Outs of Burning Out
- Bringing Homeschool Families Together: The Co-op Panel
- Beginners’ Panel Discussion