Dr. Jay L. Wile holds an earned Ph.D. in nuclear chemistry and a B.S. in chemistry, both from the University of Rochester. He has won several awards for excellence in teaching and has presented lectures on the topics of nuclear chemistry, Christian apologetics, homeschooling, and creation vs. evolution. He is best known for his award-winning “Exploring Creation With…” series of science textbooks. Dr. Wile and his wife of more than 25 years, Kathleen, homeschooled their daughter, Dawn, from the time they adopted her until she graduated high school. Dawn is a Butler University graduate and is currently a long-haul trucker with her husband, James. You can visit Dr. Wile on the web at http://www.drwile.com.
- Teaching Science at Home
- Life and Its Amazing Design
- Why Homeschool THROUGH High School
- Ask the Beasts
- "Teaching" High School at Home
- What I Learned While Homeschooling My Daughter
- Evolution: The Enemy of Truth in Science
- "Teaching" Junior High and High School Sciences at Home
- Teaching Elementary Science Using History as a Guide
- Critical Thinking
- Organisms and Biological Structures that Evolutionists Won’t Show You
- What Are They Doing Now?
- Earth Fearfully and Wonderfully Made
- Don't Let Your Brain Fall Out
- What About K-6 Science?
- Why Homeschool Through High School?
- Teaching Junior High and High School Science