Denise and her husband Craig are the parents of twelve homeschooled kids. They started homeschooling with a bang in 1999, when they took six kids out of public school in the middle of a school year and never looked back! They have absolutely loved having their kids at home and the blessings it brings to their family! Denise has loved serving LDSHE as a speaker, leader or board member for twelve years. She believes that homeschooling is the very essence of mothering.
- Facts for Fears: Overcoming Your Homeschooling Fears with Honest Facts
- Embrace the Pace: Rising from the Ashes of Burnout to Create Balance in your Homeschool and in your Mothering Career
- A Homeschool Built Upon the Rock (Part 2): Building the Foundation
- Managing Mommy's Matriculating Masses: Tips for Homeschooling Your Large Family
- Happy Mommy: Tips to Help New Homeschool Moms
- “I Hate School!” Encouraging a Learning-Resistant Teen