David Softley is an award-winning director and speaker, a banker, and most importantly a homeschooling father of seven, who is very excited to be at LDSHE. He draws upon a wide array of experiences that span multiple industries and zany family adventures to educate and inspire audiences. He is delighted to be speaking on two of his favorite topics: leadership and creativity. David enjoys speaking to teens about the gospel and frequently shares humorous tales about his chickens, children, and chainsaw to illustrate powerfully poignant principles. He also enjoys alliteration. David and wife, Jennifer, reside in Matthews, North Carolina, with their seven children. They began homeschooling in 2012 and haven’t looked back…much.
- The Best Chapter in the Book of Mormon
- Better When I’m Dancing
- Out-Think the Middle
- Fly the Coop!
- Tactical Creativity: Give ANY Idea a Creative Twist
- The 3-Shot Story and the 1-Take Tale
- Leading with Lego – Youth Friendship Seminar
- Leading with Lego
- Minutes and Moments
- Refuge from the Storm: A Labor to Perform
- Slings, Arrows and Outrageous Fortune Cookies
- Coop and Consequences
- The Manner of Happiness