David Softley is an award-winning director and speaker, a banker, and most importantly a homeschooling father of seven, who is very excited to be at LDSHE. He draws upon a wide array of experiences that span multiple industries and zany family adventures to educate and inspire audiences. He is delighted to be speaking on two of his favorite topics: leadership and creativity. David enjoys speaking to teens about the gospel and frequently shares humorous tales about his chickens, children, and chainsaw to illustrate powerfully poignant principles. He also enjoys alliteration. David and wife, Jennifer, reside in Matthews, North Carolina, with their seven children. They began homeschooling in 2012 and haven’t looked back…much.
- The Best Chapter in the Book of Mormon
- Better When I’m Dancing
- Out-Think the Middle
- The Manner of Happiness
- Minutes and Moments
- Fly the Coop!
- Refuge from the Storm: A Labor to Perform
- Tactical Creativity: Give ANY Idea a Creative Twist
- The 3-Shot Story and the 1-Take Tale
- Slings, Arrows and Outrageous Fortune Cookies
- Leading with Lego – Youth Friendship Seminar
- Coop and Consequences
- Leading with Lego