Dan Hunter and his wife Janice have been married for forty years and have five children and twelve grandchildren. They have homeschooled since 1993. Dan is the author of nine history books which are used across the nation in private schools and homeschools. He is a graduate of George Wythe University in Cedar City, Utah in Business and Biblical Studies, and was a private school teacher for ten years. Dan started Living History in 1999 when he started writing his history books. In 2004 Dan and Jan bought Archive Publishers and Wholesome Books which they run with a lot of help from their children. Wholesome Books is a homeschool/private school bookstore, and under the Archive Publishers’ name they re-publish out-of-print LDS and non-LDS books, with 175 titles currently available. To add a little variety to his life, Dan is a driver’s education instructor.
- George Washington's Farewell Speech
- How Did the Native Americans Get Here?
- Ancient World History: The Foundation of Society Today
- How to Make a History Notebook
- Living History Series of History Books (2009 Workshop)
- You! A Hero in the Making
- Raising Children With Character
- Thirteen Prophetic Truths About America
- Building Character through Homeschooling