Audrey Rindlisbacher is a mother of six who is passionate about motherhood, principles, self-education and life mission. Her path has led her through hundreds of the greatest works ever written, on to stages all over the country and into dozens of classrooms where she has shared the tools for principle-centered lifelong learning which lead to the discovery of life mission. Audrey has a classical liberal arts Bachelor’s Degree and is currently completing a Masters of Arts in Education. To learn more about how to build a more principle-centered home and help you and your family discover your own life missions, go to TheMissionDrivenMom.com and get your FREE audio copy of Audrey’s book The Mission Driven Life!
- How To Discover and Accomplish Your Life’s Unique Purpose
- The Importance and Power of Principles
- Discerning Between Natural Laws, First Principles, Doctrines, Principles and Applications
- Tools for Finding Principles In Every Genre, Including Scripture
- Teaching Principles to Our Children
- Principles and Life Mission
- How to Lead Dynamic Book Discussions
- Getting to Know the Classics: What They Are, Why They Matter and How to Read Them
- How Benjamin Franklin Changed the World! And You Can Too!
- By Study and By Faith—The Lord's Pattern for Building Faith through Education
- Why YOU Can Homeschool and How to Get Started