What Matters Most? Connect with like-minded families, learn new skills and techniques, and recharge your batteries. Whether you are a seasoned homeschooler or just starting out, you’ll find the answers you need! Ensuring there is something for everyone, our conference offers a diverse range of experiences, from informative workshops and classes to energetic games and activities.
Our youth conference is a one-of-a-kind experience. Planned BY youth FOR youth, it features workshops, hands-on classes, energetic games, and fun activities. Your youth will be inspired by professional speakers and topic experts. They will have a blast, learn new things, be inspired, and make life-long friends.
Our evening activities are for families and kids of all ages. They promote belonging and foster new connections and camaraderie amongst all the families. On WEDNESDAY, join us for an evening event where your youth are invited to showcase their TALENTS in a warm, family environment. THURSDAY, you will experience the magic of Paris as you DANCE the night away at our visually stunning “City of Lights” family dance. The conference will culminate in a meaningful celebration of your family’s achievements with a personalized, family-centered GRADUATION ceremony on FRIDAY evening, celebrating your senior graduate.
So mark your calendars, grab your family and join us for three days of learning, laughing, and growth. This is an investment in your family you won’t regret. We can’t wait to see you there!
- Date: 24 May 2023 – 26 May 2023
- Time: 8:30 am – 10:00 pm (MST)
- Venue: University Park Marriott, Salt Lake City, UT
- Room Reservations
- Parking for conference attendees is free! Watch your email for more information.
- Parent Schedule
- Youth Schedule
- At A Glance Schedule
- Registration Deadlines:
- Guaranteed Bag: 25 April 2023
- Guaranteed Guidebook: 10 May 2023
- Guaranteed Youth T-Shirt: 25 April 2023
- Online: 23 May 2023
- At the door registration available.
- Youth Ages: 11 (turning 12 in 2023) -18
- All youth must have a parent who is registered for the LDSHE Conference and is present at the conference. No exceptions.
- Youth Talent Show Sign Up