LDSHE Conference| Youth
What is Youth Conference?
LDSHE Youth Conference is an unique opportunity to meet, and learn, with other youth in the region, that share similar standards and homeschool experiences.
What Do You Do at Youth Conference?
Youth Conference are typically 2-3 full days, and evenings, of: fun classes, engaging devotionals, entertaining keynote speakers, group activities and games, and snacks… lots of snacks.
Rise and shine LDSHE youth! Start your conference day with some spiritual food and a sweet treat. Our 30-minute morning devotional will focus on our conference theme.
The first night starts off with a bang, and you won’t want to miss the most entertaining talent show ever! You can sign up ahead of time or if inspiration hits mid show, you can share your mad skills during the open mic time at the end. The whole family is invited.
Break Out Classes
The balance of our conference days are filled with break-out classes in a variety of topics and styles, with multiple classes offered per hour! See the schedule for more information.
Games & Activities
At conference we don’t just trudge through a long-day of classes and speakers… We get out and play too! A couple times each day, we’ll break for games. This time allows the youth to meet new friends, play games, and have some time to socialize.
Food? Yes, There's Plenty of That Too!
There will be plenty of time for lunch, snacks, and socializing too!
No gathering is complete without a dance. All ages are invited, so bring your whole family.
Take a moment to reflect on how far you have come by participating in the LDSHE Graduation Celebration.
- Cap and Gown Rental
- Tassel for you to keep
- Blank Diploma Cover
- Keepsake Booklet of Graduating Class
- Group Photo Shoot
- Individual Picture of Graduate with Parent During Ceremony
- Get Involved: Come ready to meet new people, participate in activities, and to have fun.
- Be Engaged: Come ready to learn! There are so many classes with all different kinds of topics – everyone will find something to interest them. Check out all the choices before you arrive so you can be ready to schedule your days.
- Plan Ahead: Figure out what you are going to eat for lunch. We want you to come and hang out with us! So make a lunch to bring or figure out where you can grab lunch and come back and hang out.
- Show Off: Sign up for the Talent Show: singing, dancing, musical instruments, skits, juggling, magic – all are welcome.
- Graduation: Are you a senior, and will be graduating this year? Register with our graduation committee, to be recognized in our annual Graduation Ceremony.